Preview | Teacher's Guides | Marc Records | Shipping | Returns | Guarantee | Sole Source | Ordering
Preview Videos and Teacher's Guides via Digital Science Online
Preview DVDs and Teacher's Guides
- Call 800-453-8481 or complete the online form at www.visuallearningsys.com/digital-science-online/free-trial to receive your free monthly password.
- A member of Visual Learning Systems' team will call to follow up on your use of the program and will provide a quote for purchase.
- Please call if you have any questions about a specific video program or delivery format.
- Preview a DVD and teacher’s guide for 30-days.
- Previews are sent via UPS.
- After 30 days, they must be either purchased by sending a PO or by providing a credit card number, or returned in excellent condition.
- Email email@example.com or call 1-800-453-8481 to request previews.
Every program includes a comprehensive, time-saving teacher’s guide including:
* Laboratory investigations * Detailed video script * Video viewing guide * Correlations to national standards * Student learning objectives
* Preliminary and post assessment tests * Vocabulary exercises * Reading, writing, and math activities
Records are $2 per title and are sent via email. Full processing marc records are available for $2.50 per title and are sent via U.S. mail. To order full processing marc records create a profile at www.marc4media.com
Shipping and Handling
S/H charges are equal to 7% of your total order (under $1000), 5% (over $1000), or a minimum charge of $10. Orders in the U.S. are shipped UPS ground and arrive within 7-10 days. International orders are shipped via USPS.
Items may be returned or exchanged within 30-days from the date of purchase. There are no restocking fees for returned orders. Shipping and handling charges and marc records charges are non-refundable.
A fully refundable 30-day warranty for all products.
Sole Source Statement
Visual Learning Systems is the producer, supplier, and owner of all products (DVD, Digital media and teacher guides) sold on this website. All programs are created and produced exclusively by Brian Jerome, Ph.D. As copyright holder of these high quality educational materials, Visual Learning Systems is the only U.S. company that can provide a discounted price on products, customized correlations to state standards, and duplication, broadcast and digital rights and licenses. To download a sole source letter, click HERE
Order online with a purchase order or credit card. For more information on ordering see How to Order