- videos, teaching suggestions, student activites, images, animations, and metadata
- used for lectures, presentations, curriculum planning, online courses, student homework, and classroom projects
- streamed over a network, ITV stations, or broadcast
- viewed by all computers simultaneously on a network
- downloaded to computers, tablets, or hand held devices
- delivered over the internet only when password-protected or with IP authentication
- customers stream and manage content through their own interface, library catalog, or licensed subscription service
- visit Types of Customers to see who is implementing Visual Learning content through digital delivery systems
licensing and pricing
single school licenses
(single school buildings)
- School building license permits access to an unlimited number of computers and media devices in one school building. Length of terms for a single school building license is in perpetuity (no renewal fees).
- Prices are the same as DVDs:
- primary: $69.95/title
- elementary: $79.95/title
- middle school: $89.95/title
- high school/college: $99.95/title
- School licenses for video titles can be ordered through our secure online shopping cart.
regional licenses(schools, districts, regional centers, instructional television stations, and regional and statewide purchasing cooperatives)
- Regional license permits access to an unlimited number of computers and media devices in the designated region.
- Pricing is based on student population and length of terms. Annual, three year, five year, or in perpetuity licenses are available.
- Regional licenses are obtained directly from Visual Learning Systems.
- To order regional licenses for science videos and teacher's guides, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-453-8481 for a custom quote. Regional licenses cannot be ordered through the online shopping cart.
terms of agreement
- Access to the video server must be controlled via password/IP authentication. School staff may access video and media files for preview purposes at home by means of username/password authentication. Digital master files may only be hosted on password protected networks.
- All reasonable precautions must be taken to ensure that illegal duplication or further unauthorized distribution of the content is prevented.
- Purchaser will abide by applicable copyright guidelines.