The flexibility, wide-range of applications, and ease-of-use of Visual Learning’s videos make them an ideal educational tool for the science classroom. The realistic, high quality, and engaging programs help students learn difficult-to-understand concepts and make learning fun. These videos are a must in any science classroom.
"I absolutely love the videos. The quality and ease of use is extreme.
My way of teaching has changed for the better now that I have
access to your videos."
School Science Teacher
Wichita Falls ISD, TX
- correlated to state standards
- new copyrights
- clear narration
- segmented video chapters
- on-screen vocabulary
- mutiple video formats
- content clips and full shows
- live-action footage from around the world
- video assessments
- effective: vivid imagery and clear narration helps students understand and remember
- engaging: focused and fascinating videos capture the attention of learners
- time-saving: videos designed specifically for the classroom; maximize precious minutes
- easy-to-use: teacher-friendly programs are simple to navigate yet extremely effective
- technology friendly: easily integrate video with current technology
- DVD: reliable format and high quality picture; includes a chapter index, English subtitles, labeled slides, and glossary
- H.264: high-quality picture in a small file size, perferred video format for Mac devices; videos play in Quicktime and are compatible with Flash Player
- WMV: Windows Media 9 files play in Windows Media Player and will play on any PC
- DV: used as masters; have not been recompressed into other formats